Skip to main content
Collective Action Conference 2016: Conference Papers and Presentations
Papers presented at the conference
Papers submitted for the conference
Panel Discussion - 20 October 2016 - Anti-Corruption Collective Action: Impact stories
Panel Discussion - 20 October 2016 - Research Panels - Evidence of effectiveness, results and advocacy: selected research
- Nikos Passas, Distinguished Inaugural Professor of Collective Action, Business Ethics and Compliance, International Anti-Corruption Academy "Collective Action: Great Idea, but how Well is it Working?"
- Angela Joo-Hyun Kang, Founder and Executive President, Global Competitiveness Empowerment Forum (GCEF) "From Minority to Majority: Collective Action Strategies Promoting a Fair Business Environment in South Korea"
- Phisanu Phromchanya, Public Relation Adviser, Thailand Private Sector Collective Action Coalition against Corruption "How Thai Firms Walk the Talk"
- Katalin Pallai, Associate Professor, Director of the Post-graduate Program for Integrity Advisers, National University for Public Service, Hungary "The Need for a New Expertise Profile in Anticorruption"
- Mark Pyman, Committee Member, Afghanistan Anti-Corruption Monitoring and Evaluation Committee "Afghanistan's Independent Anti-Corruption Monitoring and Evaluation Committee (MEC) - Evidence of Impact; Evidence for a Collective Action Effect"
- Manuel J. De Vera, Executive Director, Asian Institute of Management TeaM Energy Center for Bridging Leadership (AIMTEC) "Collective Action for Political Stability and Business confidence: The Case of Marawi City, Philippines"
Q&A with a Collective Action Practitioner - 21 October 2016