The Russian Compliance Alliance (RCA) will hold a conference in Moscow on 30 March 2015 announcing its membership within the B20 Collective Action Hub. The RCA is a non-commercial anti-corruption initiative that has developed an on-line tool that provides opportunities for (Russian) companies to educate themselves on domestic and international anti-corruption legal requirements; to evaluate their anti-corruption practices; and to provide due diligence information for their potential customers.
The event will be hosted at the offices of PwC in Moscow (White Square Office Center, 10 Butyrsky Val, Moscow, Russia, 125047) from 14:00 to 17:00, featuring speakers from the Russian and international business communities and civil society. There will be simultaneous Russian-English translation provided. For further information on the event or to register, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Introduction of the B20 Collective Action Hub and update on the Russian Compliance Alliance (Patricia Dowden, RCA Managing Director)
- Description of B20 Collective Action Hub (Gemma Aiolfi, Head of the International Centre for Collective Action, Basel Institute on Governance
- Anticorruption Charter of Russian Business: Compliance Program Plans (Irina Kotelevskaya, Executive Secretary of the Anti-Corruption Charter of Russian Business)
- Russia’s Potential Leadership Role in Anticorruption Programs (Professor Philip Nichols, The Wharton School, specialist in corruption in emerging economies)
- Forum for RCA design ideas (Moderators: Ilsur Akhmetshin, Country Integrity Officer – ABB; Anatoly Kilyachkov, Manager – Ernst and Young)